Welcome to the Nonfiction Monday Round Up!
Each week, bloggers interested in children's literature celebrate Nonfiction Monday by writing about informational books for kids, and the ACPL Mock Sibert Blog is pleased to host the round up today. If you've reviewed a children's nonfiction book on your blog today, simply leave a comment on this post. I'll be adding links throughout the day.
If this is your first visit to the ACPL Mock Sibert Blog, please have a look around. You can learn more about the discussion and program in the sidebar. Be sure to leave your thoughts on some of the books that we've posted so far this year. We would love to have you join the discussion!
And now, here's the round up:
- The ACPL Mock Sibert blog invites you to leave your comments on Denied, Detained, Deported: Stories from the Dark Side of American Immigration
- 100 Scope Notes reviews Nic Bishop Butterflies and Moths
- In Need of Chocolate writes about First Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life
- Abby (the) Librarian reviews the Zigzag Nonfiction Series
- Kim reviews Nature's Paintbox: A Gallery of Art and Verse over at The Wild About Nature Blog
- MsMac has in interview with Janet Halfmann, author of Seven Miles to Freedom
- The Book Chook has a review of Pobblebonks
- Jennifer at Jean Little Library reviews Follow the Trail
- Shirley at SimplyScience reviews The Tooth Book
- Lori Calabrese has a review of What Bluebirds Do
- Robin at TheBookKnosher writes about Marvelous Mattie: How Margaret E. Knight Became an Inventor
- Great Kids Books debuts a new feature and helps answer the question "How do babies get inside their mommies?"
- Tales from the Rushmore Kid has an interview with non-fiction writer, Judith Persnall
- Book Brew reviews My Feet Aren't Ugly
- A Patchwork of Books writes about the Follow that Food Chain series
- Anastasia blogs about maps and summer travel at Kid Lit Kit
- Karen at Mommy's Favorite Children's Books shares her family's experience with Good, Clean Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- BookMoot.com reviews: Pararescuemen in Action by Michael Sandler
- Bookends.Booklistonline.com reviewed What Bluebirds Do, by Pamela Kirby
- Jennie reviewed No Choirboy and The Oxford Project at Biblio File